Thursday, August 2, 2007

"I wish I had taken more pictures..."

I know, I'm updating a lot today. It's just one of those days, where I'm gross and sleepy and want to stay in my room.

For those of you who aren't on Facebook (meaning my parents and Aunt Lynn -- hey guys!), I'm gonna post links to my photo albums so that you can see other pictures that I haven't posted here. This'll go all the way back to when I was in NYC.

New York City
Toulouse
Paris
Cambridge (so far...)
London
Edinburgh p.1, p.2, p.3
Yorkshire - Fountains Abbey

I'll make sure to post links from now on once I have new photos on Facebook. Maybe this way I can post less pictures here. But that wouldn't be as fun.

Craziness, ya'll. Formal Hall and subsequent partying last night was craziness. I'm feelin' the aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment